GodzRan Online Episode 7
GodzRan Online Episode 7
GodzRan Online Episode 7
GodzRan Online Episode 7
GodzRan Online Episode 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzRan Online Episode 7

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
LifeRan Online ep6s2 are steel fixing We need your Help To Up The Server We Need Sponsor to make 24/7 the server if you want to Help Pm the admin ... Yahoo: Daryll_makolitz26@yahoo.com FaceBook: Daryll_makolitz26@yahoo.com

Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA

Go down 
+2
[EckO.Drew]
[ADMIN]Daryll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[ADMIN]Daryll
Admin
Admin
[ADMIN]Daryll

Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA Empty
PostSubject: Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:21 pm

AppliCantion form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA

Name:
Ymail:

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player:

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before?

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?

LIFERAN STAFF lol!
Back to top Go down
https://godzran-online.forumtl.com
[EckO.Drew]

[EckO.Drew]

PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:25 pm

APPLICATION FORM FOR GAME MASTER

Name (REALNAME): Andrew Calyx Emilio
In-Game-Name:None
YahooMail: skydrew_21@y.c.

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player: The experiences that i had experienced as a RAN ONLINE PLAYERS is that always have respect to other players and especially be loyal to the RAN SERVER you are playing

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before? Share us your experience : Yes I have , being a Game Master is a very responsible task for a Staff , because you will not just want to play the game , but you will also help players to like your RAN SERVER .

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: If i will be chosen as a Game Master. I will give my 101% effort to this RAN SERVER for this SERVER to able to be Successful and also for the Co-Staffs and especially for the Players who are playing this SERVER , to play a RAN SERVER of their lifetime and for them to be able to experience how much this RAN SERVER had helped them to be a GOOD & RESPONSIBLE PLAYER ASWELL AS A STAFF.!

MORE POWER LIFE RAN.

Back to top Go down
synecders

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Name (REALNAME): Kenneth Lim Solomon
YahooMail: synecders@y.c

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player: The experiences that i had experienced as a RAN ONLINE PLAYERS is that always have respect to other players and especially be loyal to the RAN SERVER you are playing

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before? Share us your experience : Nope, But i know it have a lot of responsibilities. .

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: If i will be chosen as a Game Master. I will give my 101% effort to this RAN SERVER for this SERVER to able to be Successful and also for the Co-Staffs and especially for the Players who are playing this SERVER , to play a RAN SERVER of their lifetime and be able to experienced how much this RAN SERVER had helped them to be a GOOD & RESPONSIBLE PLAYER ASWELL AS A STAFF.!

MORE POWER LIFE RAN.
Back to top Go down
yhazkhi

PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM FOR GAME MASTER   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Full Name (REALNAME): Jeremiah Respecia
YahooMail:yhazkhi.cabel@y.c

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before? Share us your experience : Yes I have , being a Game Master is a very responsible task for a Staff , because you will not just want to play the game , but you will also help players to like your RAN SERVER .

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: If i will be chosen as a Game Master. I will give my 101% effort to this RAN SERVER for this SERVER to able to be Successful and also for the Co-Staffs and especially for the Players who are playing this SERVER , to play a RAN SERVER of their lifetime and be able to experienced how much this RAN SERVER had helped them to be a GOOD & RESPONSIBLE PLAYER ASWELL AS A STAFF.!

MORE POWER LIFE RAN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: APPLYING FOR EM   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

APPLYING FOR EM

Name:Xonan Agpalo
IGN:None
Ymail:hhmmpp10@y.c
Facebook: hhmmpp10@y.c

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player: I have played ran online for 3 yrs sometimes i used it when i am boring but I spend more time in the private server than the ran online..

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before? Share us your experience :Yes Its Nice to be A GM helping players,co-staffs and the server is fun and sometimes theres a problem we solve it like a family

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: when i get accepted as a gm i will try to encourage players to donate here so that , i will also advertise to the people i know which im doing now to play Chaos Ran Online.. BIG BIG EVENT after the server is open for the players

If i don't have a chance to be a GM(Game Master) its ok... i will help this server to be on the top..

MORE POWER LIFE RAN.
Back to top Go down
Dante1993

PostSubject: Apllying GM   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:19 am

Name ; Muhd Faridzul Hakimi Bin Ismail
email:kimi93@rocketmail.c

Did you ever experienced being a Game Master before? Share us your experience : Yes I have , being a Game Master,Chat MOderator,Forum MOderator,Event Master,Agent and so many server i have been playing other server,..

List::

1st:Trinityran as and Agent
2ndEternityran as and Game MAster and Event Master
3rdTycoonran as and chat moderator and forum moderator

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?: If i will be chosen as a Game Master. I will give my 99%.. 1% doing my job..as well i will help inviting people to your server

MORE POWER LIFE RAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi Good Eve   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

synecders And yhazkhi
hi Sir Magandang Gabe sa inyong Dalawa Walang Galang na po pwede po bang Wag nyo pong gamiting dalawa ang isang Application at kong pede gumawa naman kau ng sarili nyong application ...
Salamat po
Back to top Go down
rhealyn13

PostSubject: Applying CM or EM   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:29 pm

+
----
-
AppliCantion form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA

Name: Rhealyn Adhani
IGN: ST`-Queen`-
Ymail: rhealyn13@g.c

Share to us your experiences as a RAN online Player:
I have played RAN ONLINE PH in 6 years, I am addict player Very Happy

If you will be chosen as a Game Master, how will you help and contribute things to the players as well us your co-staffs?:
If i will be chosen as a Game Master. I will give my 100.1% effort to this RAN SERVER for this SERVER to able to be Successful and also for the Co-Staffs and especially for the Players who are playing this SERVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA   Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Form for GM/CM/FM/EM/CA
Page 1 of 1